1) Download Chrales: http://www.charlesproxy.com/
2) Set Up Internet Connection
You can connect to the Internet with the PS4™ system by using a LAN cable (for a wired connection) or Wi-Fi (for a wireless connection).
Select [Network] > [Set Up Internet Connection], and then follow the screens to adjust settings.
- Internet connection settings vary depending on the network environment and devices you use. Prepare the items necessary for the network environment you use, such as a LAN cable or an access point.
- Depending on the network environment you use, additional settings such as the proxy server or IP address might be necessary. For further information, refer to the information from your Internet service provider and the instructions supplied with the network device in use.
Connecting with a LAN cable (for a wired connection)
Select [Use a LAN Cable]. If you select [Easy] and follow the screens, the standard settings are automatically selected.
Connecting with Wi-Fi (for a wireless connection)
Select [Use Wi-Fi]. If you select [Easy], saved access points and access points that have been found appear. Select the access point you want to connect to, and then adjust the settings.
- When you are using an access point that supports WPS, AOSS or Rakuraku WLAN Start®, you can save that access point in just a few easy steps. AOSS and Rakuraku WLAN Start® are available only in certain countries and regions.
- If the access point you want to connect to is not found, select [Set Up Manually], and then adjust the settings.
3) Follow the video above to set Up the proxy server.